...... Your Beloved for me.
Ran away from dinner last night. Things were pretty ugly. I didn't want to fight, so I ran. Not gona talk about it, coz it's a new year. God has great plans for me. Painful maybe, but worth while. I will not say that this year's hectic, I would say that it's gona be a big journey for me. While going through rocky roads and tall mountains, I know I will learn alot.
Verse of the year: Isiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Thanks God, that's just all I needed to know. :)
Ran away from dinner last night. Things were pretty ugly. I didn't want to fight, so I ran. Not gona talk about it, coz it's a new year. God has great plans for me. Painful maybe, but worth while. I will not say that this year's hectic, I would say that it's gona be a big journey for me. While going through rocky roads and tall mountains, I know I will learn alot.
Verse of the year: Isiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Thanks God, that's just all I needed to know. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment