Woke up this day without worrying about school. Well I asked to be sick and now i'm really sick, YESSSSS!!!!! That's how happy I am, not going school. My dear lil' kitty is sleeping on my lap now. She's having fever. But she's the only baby I love to sayang. And she's the only baby who loves me to sayang her too. She's so cute. ^^
I don't know whether is it right to thank God that I don't have to face my friends today. But I reach to a point where I would do anything just to skip school. Home is my new hangout place. School has became my worst nightmare.
I've been thinking..... I rather solitude myself for a while. Not to see any of my friends for a while. Maybe it helps. I wouldn't know. But seeing them often would make me worst that's why.
Pictures of my cat and from the wedding.
I don't know whether is it right to thank God that I don't have to face my friends today. But I reach to a point where I would do anything just to skip school. Home is my new hangout place. School has became my worst nightmare.
I've been thinking..... I rather solitude myself for a while. Not to see any of my friends for a while. Maybe it helps. I wouldn't know. But seeing them often would make me worst that's why.
Pictures of my cat and from the wedding.
My baby <3
Spot kitty
The wedding hall
The main table is higher
Look at de peoplezz
Arrival of the bride, I missed her shot, oh well.
The bride&groom shines.. You can't see them, haha
Red rose + White rose = Beautiful.
I like the box :D .....
... & I love the content of the box :D
The chocolate one has strawberry flavor inside, the white one has coffee flavor inside. Yummy!
Ok, the end. Lunch time.

No comments:
Post a Comment