BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The pain is unbearable. What I see everyday, is unbearable. I find no strength, no reason. I'm going crazy. I really am. I mind my own business, so mind your own. Those who think that I shouldn't feel the way I feel, get lost. Those who feel that I got a huge problem with myself, and do not bother, shut up and don't come back.


Oh God i'm falling real low. Where's the rope of Hope? I barely see any light now. All I see is darkness. Oh God I can't make myself feel better. I just need a glimpse of Your grace to just..... Come. Just a little will do. I cannot stop crying, cannot stop thinking, cannot stop being angry. I can curse. Sooner or later, I might kill.


These eyes are tired. This heart is sick. This spirit is crushed.


Struggling to live by Your love.



Whoever that reads this, just pretend you didn't read this when you see me lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment