BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stay away from me.

Today was the most upsetting day.


Do you know what it feels like to be stuck and everyone around you is just moving on real quickly, and you struggle so much just to get out, and there is no one to help you? Not even one...

Recess came and I didn't went down. Was overwhelmed by sorrows. Christine came and talked to me. After days of hidden anger and bitterness, I cried and spilled out everything until I made her cry as well. I was literally screaming, I didn't realize it until people stopped by to look what was going on. Poured out all my emotions. Didn't feel any better, because I know that she cannot help me.


I wanted to just walk out of school and never come back. I don't want to see the faces I see everyday in school. I give up. I just want to give up. I will die if I go on like this. Please just let me go. I don't want to have mental disorder, or emotional breakdowns anymore. How am I suppose to go to school tomorrow? When I will only face rejections and getting abandoned. I'm so sick. My heart is very sick. I just don't know how else to describe my pain.


I rather go insane. Just shoot me to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment