I don't feel like I can trust anyone anymore.
I feel that no matter what I do under Heaven and on earth, no one will ever understand.
Perhaps, they don't even bother to care.
People who tries to understand, doesn't.
People whom I call friends, just let me down, all the time. Until there's not even one that doesn't.
People I hold on to for such a long time, knowing the truth in the end, brought me down.
I don't know what more to say, i'm so down. So so down. No one is able to help me. Am I suppose to learn something from this? Coz I don't see anything good out of any of this.
Still.... I have myself. I have God. I guess that's the only thing that matters. People can share their problems so openly, but I know one thing I cannot afford to share. Not even to my sister. How am I suppose to bear it all by myself? I can't.
So don't ask me, "Are you okay?" You already know my answer. "Yes." Why would I tell you i'm not okay? Cz if I do, you would ask me why. If you really do concern, call me and find time for me, then, only u ask me whether i'm ok or not. But I guess most of us do not have time, or find it not worthy to do such things. Most of us are ignorant, thinking, i'm not the only one who has all the problems of the world. If you try but do not put effort, it ends with a disappointment. So I rather you don't try.
I'm giving up. I tried my best to care for someone. Took my time and effort just to make sure they are fine. Guess in return, they done so many things that I don't understand why. What am I doing really?
Like I said.... I don't trust anyone anymore. Due to so many things that proved just right. I'm so angry, I don't need your concern anymore. Why on earth did I expect so much from my friends anyway? Oh God...... I need you more than these people who claims to be friends who have hurt me without realizing. I don't even know what to do with them anymore. I don't want to face them anymore :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment