BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Homework's night.

It's currently 2am and I decided to do a post! Just finish some school work, and I would feel better after blogging so.........



I just found out something about guys, from a guy. Yes, there is a betrayer among you, haha.

It seems like, if a guy tells you who he likes, he could like 12 more other girls in the same time. And it doesn't mean that he doesn't like you too, haha. And sometimes, he tells you that he likes another girl, so that he can be closer to you. So this is the guy's dictionary eh?


From the girl's dictionary: It is true that girls would feel more comfortable and would be closer to the guy when we know that he has his heart on someone else already. Or maybe, it only applies to me! Haha. I know Benji likes someone, Decky likes someone as well, Jojo is married.... No wonder I'm so clingy to them! Haha. Doesn't mean that they like me or whatever. I trust that they are very loyal to their own. *coughs*


Well, i'm just / already 17. Talk studies first. ;p Not like you guys, hahaa......

School was.... Like what I expected. Well i'm getting used to it already. So I wouldn't post another emo post about the same old thing. I guess I focus more when I have less people around me. And so I look forward to things to make things exciting.


Our first official CF Recess Meeting tomorrow!
Met a few friends of Vanessa's. She's a non-Christian, and she loves me. Haha. Yes yes, just drag her to CF and let God do the work, haha. Some of these form 1s and 2s are so passionate for God, and i'm so encouraged to see them holding their bible around. Really thank God for them.



The reason why i'm so happy now is because i'm playing really happy songs, e.g. fireflies, i'd lie, tick tock.... And they really lighten up my mood for a while. And I guess, it's better to be like this. Let tomorrow worry by itself. Whatever that i'm going to go through in school, with my friends, with my studies... I'm really tired of being tired already lah. Let it just come, and it'll eventually go. And poof! Wad'ya know? I'ts Friday! Yea.



Guess that's about it for tonight/ morning. 4 hours of sleep is enough. And to those who are reading, God bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment