It's 3am and I just finish my work. Hopefully I did enough.
There's not much to say, but i'm looking forward to the weekends. It has been a month since I was discharged from the hospital already. Doctor said I could start light workouts after a month. And heavy workouts after one and a half months. So... I'ma start with my ankle strengtening yea? There goes my UV free skin now.
Dad just opened a stall in Restaurant OK with another man. The malay man cooks, my dad pays, haha. Well I guess there's just not much to do after retiring. But with 2 daughters who are still studying in secondary? It's gona be a tough journey. So please come and support my dad and his friend when you drop by!
School Koku registration tomorrow. Hopefully many will join CF. I don't understand why some people fail to see CF as an important club for Christians. Hold on, it's not even a club, it's like a church. Where's the body members eh? CF is holding a big image of Christ in school. We serve the school so that we can glorify His name. The only reason we earn the most money every year during canteen day is because we are CF. And CF belongs to who? Christ. That's the reason. So please know your important role in CF. :P *being very strict here* You're lucky i'm not the president, haha.
Okla.... It's 3.16am. Time to sleep. Waking up in exactly 3 hours. Good..... Morning? Nights.
....zZz...zZz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment