Because You're with me, I will not fear....
It was from the song "I will exalt You" Hillsong. Was instantly reminded about today.
Had a rough start in school today. Couldn't control my temper. Didn't want to talk to my friends at all. Didn't want to look at them in the eye. So I decided not to join them for recess, I wanted to sleep, since I haven't got enough of it, and my money was disappearing anyway. So I slept comfortably the whole recess.
I knew I'm used to eating during recess that I would get hungry if I don't. So I told myself, "I wouldn't die wan lah..." So recess was over and everyone was making their way back to class. Suddenly, one of my classmate said, "Fetch!" She threw me a chocolate she got from Finland. And it was so precious to my eyes that moment, haha. And another friend of mine knew I didn't eat, so she bought me my favorite chocolate doughnut from canteen, and another friend gave me a small weird food she got from Japan. And it was all GOOD. Before I consume them, I was thinking, whoa.... God is sooo gooood to me. Surely He knows what i'm about to do, and He made it so easy for me, that I do not have to spend money, or going to a place where I don't wana be at.
I'm just so grateful. Knowing that even the smallest things, God knows it very well. And He is with me. Was just so encouraged after that. :) Like finally, something good to say in my blog. Praise God! :D He'd be my reason to sing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment