BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

POOF!

I look through every page of my friend's blog, each has their own story/problems. What is mine any different? Just another blog, posting about how troubled the writer is. And it will never stop.



Instead of writing and complaining so much, sometimes, it is better to just be silent and have perseverance.



Alot of times, we make stupid decisions in our lives, and the consequences is that, we live in regret. Regret, is when we cannot do anything, hopeless, and just waiting for the time to pass by, adapting ourselves to it, hoping to heal.


I'm a very sensitive person, Ian was right in judging me that way. Even the smallest word said to me, I take offense and it will remain. Even though I know they don't mean it, but it somehow affects me alot. My whole day, my whole week, my whole life. I'm such a pessimist. So please watch your words, they can kill a soul. Especially to those whose love language is of words (me).



I will obey my dad, because he loves me, and I love him too. I've seen his true sacrifice. We live in the same house but I feel like we're far apart. He's the person I long to have good relationship with but he seems to be the hardest person to approach. Things work like that all the time isn't it?



So what do I look forward to this week? Being the head of encouragement department, I'm suppose to encourage people. What I get is, while encouraging people, in return, they told me they feel so encouraged, enlighten, "just happy", when they see or listen to me. Well i'm quite surprised that I actually made an impact on them. From my own experience, everyone needs an encourager. A wife for the husband, a husband for the wife. Because we are not perfect, we depend on one another. And God will seek the lost, and I wana continue encouraging people, tell them the greatness of God, give them the comfort they seek. Despite my condition right now, my heart still yearns for Him.



Only through the Holy Spirit, we may know the heart of God. That was mentioned in the bible right? Well, I believe that sometimes, God enabled me to understand fully and to give alot of concern to certain people in my life. He broke my heart for what broke His'. And I never regretted asking for it.



Ok, I'm feeling a little better now. Didn't expect to type type type and ending up encouraging myself. Haha. Because I know my purpose, with God guiding me. It's good to look forward to good things with aim.



'Know His power, in quietness and trust.'
'I would be still and know you are God.'

Before moving on, am putting these two lines of words into my head/brain/soul. Hope that it'll build up my inner defence system.

No comments:

Post a Comment