BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today was Drama.

And the main actress was the one and only, Tan Huey Wern, co-starring, Tan Huey Lin.


People were wondering what had happened between us, but just to let you all know, there is nothing to worry about, and everything is fine.



Was so down the whole time in school, until it's time for recess meeting, when we prayed alot. I really felt like no words would come out from my mouth because my mind was elsewhere. But after trying, I got so encouraged and I became hyper again! Wheeee~ And so I made a fool out of myself infront of the form 1s and form 2s. It's ok, I still love them, :D


Hopefully, everything will be fine. God will deal with me and my issues. And as for this Friday..... I'm really nervous already, AHHHHH!!!!! My english teacher was teaching about self-esteem today. She asked us to rate ourselves, scale on 1 to 5. I rated myself 1, but then I thought, it's too low, so I chose 2. And people around me was between 4 and 5, no wonder.



Played basketball!!! Roar! Lucky I wasn't the only girl this time. Wai Yan joined us for a while. And I scored most today! So proud of myself, wakaka. And I finally came home around 6.30pm. Been out for 12 hours? Cool. So that's about my day. At least I sounded fine right now. Been so dead & dull the whole day. My pimple made my day worst, haha.



Okies, time to do my homework? I keep telling myself that, but it's so hard for me to complete them. I keep falling asleep. ZzZ... Well, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment