I'm in 4 Angs.... I mean 5 Angsana now.
I got the biggest classroom in school! :P
And I resigned from my post that i've been holding on for the past 4 years. I'm no longer holding any post in class, I feel relieved. But whenever the teacher goes, "Monitor......." My instant respond was to look at them. And I go, "Oh yeah, I'm no longer monitor. Ok, chills."
I just realized today that without training, half of my burdens are off my shoulders. I'm 50% more stress-free. And i'm loving the break! Going back to training by the end of this month. Hopefully i'll still have motivation to aim high.
Got 1 major homework, 1 project that needs to be done soon and one daily add maths homework received today. According to my new year's resolutions, homework NEEDS to be done. So i'm gona do it! Hopefully I won't fall into deep sleep. Hehe..
Oh yea, since not much teacher taught today, we girls talked like the whole day. And each of them had their own man/dream guy to talk about. I feel so..... Not that I want to have a boyfriend. Just that.... I know it'll feel great to be in a REAL RELATIONSHIP. Not seasonal boyfriends. And they were talking about proms! Like.... It's just the 1st day of school, SPM is not even that near yet, and you're talking about Prom?? NS too. I don't wana go prom!!! I'm afraid i'll be alone there when everyone has a date, geesh. Secondary school life.
Now that school's restarted, I look forward for every Friday, it's just the best school day of the week. With CF and PJK and less school hours. Oh wait...... Feel the sad aroma again. Don't ask me why. Hmm :/
Oh well, tatas. Blog's like my temporary retreat for the day.
I got the biggest classroom in school! :P
And I resigned from my post that i've been holding on for the past 4 years. I'm no longer holding any post in class, I feel relieved. But whenever the teacher goes, "Monitor......." My instant respond was to look at them. And I go, "Oh yeah, I'm no longer monitor. Ok, chills."
I just realized today that without training, half of my burdens are off my shoulders. I'm 50% more stress-free. And i'm loving the break! Going back to training by the end of this month. Hopefully i'll still have motivation to aim high.
Got 1 major homework, 1 project that needs to be done soon and one daily add maths homework received today. According to my new year's resolutions, homework NEEDS to be done. So i'm gona do it! Hopefully I won't fall into deep sleep. Hehe..
Oh yea, since not much teacher taught today, we girls talked like the whole day. And each of them had their own man/dream guy to talk about. I feel so..... Not that I want to have a boyfriend. Just that.... I know it'll feel great to be in a REAL RELATIONSHIP. Not seasonal boyfriends. And they were talking about proms! Like.... It's just the 1st day of school, SPM is not even that near yet, and you're talking about Prom?? NS too. I don't wana go prom!!! I'm afraid i'll be alone there when everyone has a date, geesh. Secondary school life.
Now that school's restarted, I look forward for every Friday, it's just the best school day of the week. With CF and PJK and less school hours. Oh wait...... Feel the sad aroma again. Don't ask me why. Hmm :/
Oh well, tatas. Blog's like my temporary retreat for the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment