I've read your blogs.
To Jane, please do let me know what's going on. Coz I am interested to know. And this is what I do :) I rather spend my time listening to you than to waste my time emo-ing. And don't worry, i'm slowly getting out of that aura. And maybe we can try baking at your house someday :D I know how to make thick cheese tarts! And it's yummy. :P
I'm just so happy to see Decky lately :DD I know he used to be afraid of me, maybe he still is. Haha. Well what do you know? He comes kacau-ing me in MSN lately. And he's been frequent and early for prayer meetings in the morning, to Dec, i'm just so proud of you!!! :'D
To Steph, i'm so proud of my lougongx also!! She's a tough woman I know it. And now she's got an aim, I will support her all the way!! We'll proudly reach the end soon dearx. She's gona start anew, and she sangat bersemangat lately, even in school when I see her. And she said she'd be coming to youth more frequent now, hopefully! :) See you all this Saturday.
Now... Preparing to go school again for house practice. Well, I had no idea or when did I became the assistant captain for red house. All I know is that my name was mentioned, there was a voting session, and poof! Thanks but being an assistant sucks. I rather be captain or nothing at all! :p Well this is just a random-feel-like-it post. It's like my diary. Maybe in 20 year's time, I'd show my children what mama does during high school, haha. Peace kiddo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment