I went KLCC today!! What I was disappointed about is that I didn't get to watch Sherlock Holmes, was really expecting myself to watch that. But in the end, we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!!

I was like the only chinese woman laughing out loud in the cinema most of the time. Real comedy. They have grown much adorable already. So cute. You just have to watch it! Not to forget to hot flamming Chipettes! Mmm....
What I enjoyed most about today was the scenery outside of KLCC. And I love to travel in LRT just to watch the world pass by.
In the LRT....
The view from outside and below.
The park/lake's view, + the buildings in KL.
Went to petrosains and found out that my musical knowledge is zero. Saw many foreigners too. While sitting at the park, I also realized that me and my friends were the only chinese around. That's just so rare coz I live in SS2. Long live ze chinesezz!
We spent our day at KLCC from 10.30am until 3.40pm. We left earlier than planned because one of my friends wanted to play Left 4 Dead 2. So.... I didn't hesitate any longer and just left right away, haha. So we head to our new favorite CC in Taman Mayang and spent 1 hour and 40 minutes on an Easy campaigne. Had to help my friend to even walk properly in the game. x_x
It was good lah. That I can travel, not that far, but to a different place other than just SS2/One Utama. Get to see different people. I enjoyed sitting under a tree watching a family together. Especially the babies! How their daddy carries them on the swing and swing them high on the air. If it was my dad, he would say, "Later you fall off, don't swing so high." I don't blame him :)
So this is my day that I would like to show off about. Haha. Tomorrow's New Year's Eve. Still deciding which event to attend. But first, need a good sleep. Why? Coz i'll be doing paperworks for my teacher at 7.30am on the 31st of December 2009. What a day....
Nighty NIGHTS.

No comments:
Post a Comment