BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's 2.30am right now. When I'm suppose to sleep by 11.30. I went for a dinner wedding and came back at like 12am++, it's so tiring so I decided not to do my homework. As I have told you before, my strict BM form teacher gave me karangan again, that needs to be handed up by tomorrow, I can't do it lah.


Before I slept, I realized that I haven't packed my school stuffs, haven't iron my school uniforms, everything was just undone. Then I told myself, if only I could get sick, I wouldn't have to go to school, and I won't have to face my "beloved" friends.


So I tried to sleep, because I had a mega headache. An hour later, I woke up. Felt like I need to puke, but I hold it in, coz I hate puking. So it lasted for.... an hour also. In the end, I couldn't stand it, I released everything into the toilet bowl..... *flushhhh*....... The feeling was so horrible. Being so tired but cannot sleep, + vomiting. But i'm alot better now after alltthat. Decided to blog when everyone's sleeping soundly.


School.........
It was harder to control my emotions today. I burst out badly infront of one of my dear friend who listens. *one of a kind* I really felt like transferring school. I just hate seeing the people I see in school everyday. Eversince my close friend moved to sit with another person in class, I really was abandoned. Even though everyone was just a row beside me, but it feels like there's a mega huge, thick wall between us. And we are totally invisible to one another. The difference is that I noticed it and they don't.


I really thought I'd get used to it, but so far, it disturbs me alot. In canteen, I saw them from afar, and I just didn't want to sit any near them. So I sat with my other bunch of friends. But as I stare at myself, I just can't help myself from feeling hurt. Realizing one of my friends who always follows me wherever I go, even her, she lied to me straight at my face many times about the truth. Obviously I know what she's up to, but she thinks I don't know anything, and Im so disappointed. What kind of people am I surrounded in?! Liars and double-faced people.


So I decided not to go to school tomorrow. I'll find all kind of excuses, just to skip school. Since i'm not holding any post now, I do not hold any responsibilities. This may be the smallest thing to you, but.... I don't know how much longer can I stand this, it's only the 3rd day pf school :'( Please la, don't make me hate my school life.



Somebody save me from this distress.......

No comments:

Post a Comment