BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dad! Mom!! Dad!!! Mom!!!!

People that have worked all their lives over their careers, they turn into monsters. They rather sacrifice their loved ones than their career. All they talk about is money, success, and money again. They need to get a life. Okay let's say, if you finally got all the money in the world, all the fame, all the business, and that's the final achievement, how would you feel? Satisfied? How long would that last? You have just neglected the most important thing you need in life. And wasted your whole life time getting nothing in the end.


It sucks living with one. Having that kind of person being your mom. U wouldn't want to hear her conversations on the phone. "I have a great plan, this.... that... Success..." She has never really reach that point. Look where it got her now? Heartbroken. She doesn't understand. She's being so selfish. And all she wishes me to do is to provide her money when I start working. WTC. She's storing all the money up for her old age, thinking non of her 5 children would take care of her when she retires. When 5 of us are nothing like her. We love, but she calls us devils. I can bet with my whole possesion. Take it if that's what pleases u and if it's the way u call "love".


Haih.. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into. She even thinks that God would give her all the succes if she wants. She has the wrong motives, what do u think God would do? She totally screw up the verse: "Ask whatever you want in My Name, and you shall recieve it." She started teaching me how to ask from God, at least I don't ask under my own desire or will. Haih... God save her from the mess.

______________________________________________________________________


So that's my mom. Let's talk bout my dad. I went back Penang last Fri for my grandma's funeral. And I got a few old pictures when my dad was still young and.... Handsome? Lols. And when my grandma was HAAWWTT! Ahaha... Here we go.


My Grandparents are sittin on the chairs. The left lady is my grandma, she's hot! And my dad is the youngest boy on the left.




The middle man is my Great-Grand-Father! My dad said he's a king in chinese chess, now I know where my sister got her genes.



Now Here's my dad.






HhahaAHhaHHAhahAHhahHAHahHAHhahhahHAha





After seeing this with comparisons, my heart was totally softened. Inspite of all the hatred, I saw how my dad worked hard to keep me and my sister grown up so tall. And how much grey hairs he grew :'( Oh noo.....




This was when he was much younger! Younger than I am now, AHha.. He probably wouldn't realize that his daughters would watch this xD Way To Go Dad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my family. Not perfect, but still fine.



With my dad. And sis.






Guess that's just it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment