BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 11, 2009

1st Day of Hell

It felt like hell, from the very second I opened my eyes at 6.00 a.m. today. I was having a nightmare. Different kinds of them. Until my alarm rang. It must be all my worries and fear. Now I know how nightmare works. Called my friend to wake her up as well, haha.. But it was too early for her, haha.


Reached school, wanted to study in class, but then decided to go for prayer meeting and prayed together with the others. Now.. Exams. 1st paper, moral. When I just opened it and saw the first page, I was thinking... I'm gona fail. Haha.. Left the 1st whole page BLANK. And suppose to answer only 1 question from the essay but I answered both. WELL.. What a nice way to start my exams.


And here comes one of my most hated subjects, BM!! I guess i'll just fail. Haha.. Haih, it was really tough for me. Manage to crap everything out though. And after exams, felt really tired. Because I wrote non-stop for 2 and a half hours. Lucky I slept a little in between. I cannot stand writing and concentrating on something for hours. Other than internet xD


Finally reached home. The sun got me tanner. Dad told me that he's leaving to Aus tonight. My grandma's condition is much worst after her operation. Her body is not functioning. :'( So my dad left, we're gona get our own food supply for 2 weeks. Wondering if I should go back Aussie to visit my grandma, but then i'll miss VBS. My dad said, if my grandma is alive, I WILL go to Aus, if she dies, i'll act on VBS day. Good for Ian la, lols.


Since dad was not around, I wanted to cycle to tuition. And I did even though it's dangerous. Just wanted to know how it feels like, and it was fun! Like freedom. Get to cycle on highways. Wait for the stupid traffic light to turn red so I can cross. And cycle.. Cycle.. CYCLE..!! The bad part is that I have to cycle back around 10.00 p.m. And I did! Safely, coz I prayed, >< Great experience :D And now, suppose to be studying, and i'm still here. Haha.. Love being ignorant sometimes. Even though it's really bad.


Well I guess I really start to love blogging coz I can crap out all I WANT! And hoping someone will read and understand (even though theres nothing much to). hehe. Need encouragement for the momment. :'( Pray that my grandma's salvation will be secured. And that I can survive through this week. Yeah..


I'll Be Back! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment