BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Abandoned Love Letter

Dearest you,

I like you la okay. I cannot forget what happened on 3rd of April this year, which is the first time I met you. How you caught my attention. Not by your looks, was just plainly you. And also 4th too, which is the last day we talked and worked together, we could make the best team :) We only met like for.... 2 days? Urrgghh... It's so hard just to get to see you, imagine talking to you, I would faint. @.@

Well it's just a crush, it wouldn't last. It's still May, hope you'll get out of my mind as June is approaching. Need to come back to reality and not be emo over you. Man you really consumed alot of my precious time. Especially during my exams! But it's ok, at least you'll be the reason I fail them xp

Was really feeling your presence when out of a blue moon u walked beside me, not realizing my presence though. Hmmm... I won't stalk nor invade your privacy. But I really REALLY hope to know you more <3


Hope we can still talk like normal friends so that I won't have to wait till you pass by everytime the bell rings. It's really fustrating you know? Hope to hear from you soon.

With much love,

H.W

No comments:

Post a Comment