BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

CF Camp Pics/Saturday Night FEVER!


This is a cool pic of SISIFIED Benji. Haha...


CF camp was great! Loved it so much! Since the pictures are out, let me just post them! Ehehehe.....


~games~








The Judges.



The usual picture taken of me, ehehe...





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okla, too much pic, lazy to upload d. Hehe...
Let's talk about today.
Karina fetched me home. For the first time. Haha, her driving was fine. Not bad actually. It's just that she cannot remember the directions well, haha. She also said :"Help me order my food!" I went... huh??? She said "I drove you here!!"

Great... Now she can use this excuse.. I told her: "I'm gona ask Ivan to drive me already, XP! " Since he doesn't ask for anything back. Except not treating him like a driver xD

And it's a Saturday night! I LOVE LOVE LOOVVEE SATURDAY NIGHTS!! It's like freedom. The sky was so clear that the moon got all the attention, round and bright! And here I am not studying but blogging, awesome feeling... Hahah..

Yeah, I get to play with Decky for a while, and kheng, and Raymond, haha.. Small group but it was fine :) Thank You Lord for this day! Even though my grandma fell this morning and broke her leg :'( Pray Lord that you'll heal her : )

Our God is an awesome God and He heals the broken hearted <3

No comments:

Post a Comment