It was also Zaharim's last day of school in Taman S.E.A. He gave his farewell speech in class, and teacher asked me to give him some more "speech" on behalf of the class as a monitor. It was cool, but I didn't know what to say, haha..
Well Zaha is a cool dude. He's the coolest photographer in our school, love his camera. He trusts us with it, he's not selfish. Everyone get to touch and play with his few K camera with cool lenses. He also plays the drums, and amazingly, the piano as well. He didn't look like a piano person, but yeah, he is! He was suppose to perform on Teacher's Day until he recieved his offer to transfer to a full asrama school in Penang.
Well Zaha, like I told u, our class's environment wouldn't be the same without you. But we will get used to it. It will take a while though :) Thanks for bringing so much laughter and excitement to our class, it was dead before xD Will miss you and your camera. Continue to chase after your dreams in becoming a doctor, i'll visit you when I get cancer or something, ahah..

Even though you look funny in the pic but our class wouldn't be complete without you <3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I actually feel kinda lost now..
I don't really know what to do..
I feel this way maybe because of exams..
I remembered last year, something happened to my brain. It was so different, it's like there is a wire disconnected somewhere. I acted so differently until my sister suspected that somehting is seriously wrong with me. Well i'm glad I became normal again. But i'm afraid i'll have it again. I don't know what kind of "sickness/phyconess" is that.
Anyway, I guess things are getting better. School... Friends... Class... But just exams. They're nothing big actually compared to what I have to face in the future. But I still have to go through it, darn it... Well I can't even write a good blog now. My brain is not functioning at the momment. Gotta shower and fill my brains with some normal stuffs like "What's for dinner later?", at least it'll make me think properly. It's FOOD! Really serious business. xD Ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment