Another wonderful paper today, Physics. I'm quite sure i'll fail. But I don't really care anymore. So... I can act on VBS day! Confirmed. If you read the previous blog, you would know why. I recieved a call from my dad from Australia. Was surprised he called. But he sounded so low and down, I knew he had soemthing to say about my grandmother, either a "she's not in a good condition" or "things are not getting better".
Well, I never expected this.... "Ah ma just passed away this morning......"
*There was a long silence*
When I caught my breath back again, "Oh......" 3
It started raining while I was hanging the clothes, guess times like this are just not good.
I wonder where she went after that.
God, take her back home!!!! A place where there is no sorrow, pain nor grief. Perfect. And eternal. There is where You live. Take her with You.............!!! :(
People come... And they go as well. Like a brief candle, a poem by William Shakespeare. Life's Brief Candle. Liked it. And now applying to it.
Feeling emo and down, while exams. How beautiful things work around me isn't it? I have nothing much to say either. Well I guess i'll just look forward for exams to finish then VBS. Have to fish for more little lost souls! Before you really lose them and can never get it back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment