BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

(very early this morning, between 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.)

Was tired, tried to sleep, but couldn't. Finally slept. Mosquito woke me up. So I on the fan to a high speed to blow the mosquitos away. My face gone cold. Air-cond and fan blowing in the same time. So I decided to off the fan. Then slept. After don't know how long.. Woke up again. I was mumbling, but didn't know what.. Then slept again.. Took Andy to cover my ear so no mosquito can disturb me. And slept again. This continued until when I woke up again, I said to myself, "Hope there is still time to have a good rest.." until my alarm rang, "RRRIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!"

zZzZzZZ........ ZzZzZz..... *snooze*

For the first time this year, my sister woke up earlier than me.

Ahh!! Had to get up, at least it's Friday! Went down, no breakfast??!!! Right.. Dad was not around :'( Went to school. Had exams. And then... CF!!!! Heeheee hee... Worshiped the Lord and received His word. After CF, president came and look for me and Erin. She wants us to help out with the dance performance on Hari Kokurikulum. En. Zol asked her to get CF to perform a multi-racial dance. So we plan to combine a chinese, malay, indian traditional dance together with contemporary, modern and breakdance. AWESOME!! SUPER COOL!! Haha.. It's gona be a great experience! ^^

I thank God for so many dance opportunities. But the prob is, I have to manage 3 dance performance in... A month? I'm afraid i'll mix all the dances up, haha. But I love dancing anwyay, who cares? :P

Now let's talk about Krystie.
She's a fun and funny girl.
She's always so cheerful, and cares for her friends. Sometimes busy body.. haha.
Me and my sister thinks that the name Joy, really suits her. Even before we noticed it. It must be from Above! Haha..
She made me and my sister laugh so badly today, haha.. If you remove the plank, you can see how wonderful she really is :D Everyone deserved to be loved! And so do you Krystie-Joy! :D This is for you from all who love and care for you.


Okay.. Gotta snooze now. Or i'll drop dead later. Will be back! Watch out! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment