BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Thursday Night

EXAMS:
Had Sejarah and Chemistry paper today. I think Sejarah was the easiest paper among all. And for Chemistry... I only wrote 3 letters (not words)which is "HCX" on a piece of paper, and I can't even crap a single word!! I just wanted to fill my paper, don't mind getting all wrong, because I was so bored until I slept. I couldn't think of something to do. I even had a dream. Imagine how long I slept when everyone's busy stressing out in the paper ><


Noon:
Called mom: "Where's lunch??!!"
She laughed. :) She bought delicious food home! Ate and was satisfied. Had a good nap.


Evening:
Went to pasar malam with Rachel. Bought breakfast, food & drinks. (Usual stuffs) When I came home, CJ messaged me "Wern, what's wrong with your phone?" The problem is not my phone, it's you. Just because I NEVER EVER reply your time wasting, energy wasting, money wasting, and lots of stupid things I felt replying you. Told you a billion times before in all kinds of way. Stop messaging nonsence. You know I wouldn't reply you. And stop making me reply you by messaging things like "Guess what?" or "I have something to tell you" and even something like "Do you know tomorrow is someone's birthday?" What the heck u expect me to reply you? "Who's birthday?" "what is it?" CUT THE CRAP LA. Not that i'm interested. Replied those messages of yours last time just for your sake, but now... Not anymore.


The best part is that everytime when he messages me, my sister would read his messages. She got so fed up also, more furious than me, maybe because i'm JUST SO used to it x_x And finally today, she couldn't stand it. She called CJ and said "From now onwards, you are banned from messaging my sister. Got anything, just call her." Whoa... Awesome! Lols, now that I don't have to waste time to even read his messages which are non-benificial. And again, my sister, saved the day! Hope it will make a difference though. It never work long term. I WILL MAKE SURE HE STAYS OUT OF MY WAY THIS TIME. Sorry CJ, you're really burdening my life.


Haih.. Don't know if it's right to act this way though. But I have my own rights to ask him to stop messaging me. Don't wana be a hypocrite :/ Just stay out of my way, I will too. Hopefully things will get better.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait for exams to be OVER. I want to feel free again, I can't stand exams. It's so much of a burden to me. People can't answer I get it, but I can't study that's the problem! I can only sleep. And people would think that, "Oh, Huey Wern is sleeping again. She can't be helped already lah." :( Maybe this is just not for me, if you see what I like to do, or know what I do best, then you'll see the other side of me. There's so many things people don't see in me, all they see is just.. Sleeping? Laughing? Hapifying? Being the usual Huey Wern? They don't know what I like to do. They don't see what I really see. They DON'T think what I think. They don't have the passion I have. They never experience the things I went through. And they can just look down on me, just like that. They don't even bother to ask anyway. Coz they don't care.


I always want people to feel accepted because I don't feel it myself. To really care for a person, you must have the heart to do it. Don't just ask for the sake of it like "Hey, how are you?" then "Ok, bye." Think twice before you ask "How are you?", are you really interested in knowing how's the person's condition? Or is it just a 'meet-up' word? Don't even bother saying that if you don't mean it la. It brings people down when they know your hypocrisy :(


I better study. Try to not fail as much as I can. Peace! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment