To the people that I wrote about in the previous post. The fact is, I don't hate you, and I do not hold any not even a little grudge against you. Coz I know that you have no intention to make me feel that way. It's just my feelings. Haih, don't get me wrong la kay. PLEASE.
Wanted to post something great that happened today. After all the emo-ing in my previous post. Let me just post it. Well.. After how discouraged I felt, I looked to God, seeking more of Him. And suddenly, out of no where, from sorrow tears, I suddenly felt this joy.
I realized that it's not about me. It's not about how I feel. It's not about how sad I was. It felt like God opened my eyes INSTANTLY. I suddenly feel so much love for everyone I know. How much they need to feel accepted and loved too. No matter how horrible they can be. Suddenly I just felt so soft. And I msged CJ and apologized BIG TIME. And started asking everyone I see online whether are they going to youth celebration. And wanting to see them more often.
Whoa... From all the emo-ing and brokeness, I became so spirit filled, within minutes!! From all the distraction of the world, I just felt so much joy in the Lord! It happened right before I went to church for youth celebration. And while we had our worship session, I could really felt God's presence in me. And I don't have to even try, He was stirring my heart already. And I prayed for more and MORE of God, because the feeling was just so awesome. And of course I didn't care about the person beside me while worshipping obviously, I was just jumping, dancing and singing praises to Him!
I knew God had opened my heart and eyes to see Him today. I hope and pray that I can stay close with God. And hope others can feel how I feel too! ^^ Don't want to be EMO!!!!!!! ><
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment