Should I start from the beggining? Let's go back in time..
I met her when I was 12. She was 11. I liked the guy she liked. But the sad part is, he liked me, Ahaha!! But after that she lost feelings towards him, so it wasn't a sad story after all >< In fact, it was because of him, our friendhip got real close.
We were so CRAZY when we were younger, maybe still is. But she can get really playful. Very naughty!! She can just pull down your towel after showering. She almost drown a small boy by pushing him into a very deep level of the pool (he can't swim). Man.. Dangerous sometimes. Haha.
Let's just talk about her now. She's definitely a nice girl with a good heart. Very stubborn and rebellious when restricted. Daring. Wild. Active. Understanding. Still standing strong. What I think is that she likes to make the best out of life. But overall... She's lovely, she can be a good friend.
She has gone through real hard times. I've seen it with my eyes. Been through it with her. All those nights.. But the truth is, if I could make a better decision, we wouldn't have gone through so much of hell. But in the end, we learnt our lessons, even though we took a while. We felt stupid in the end, haha. But we had so much of FUN. And experience? ...
I thank God that Caryn has an open heart. Because God touched her and ministered to her. Thank God that she finally knows the truth. And I trust that God has a perfect plan for her. Even though how rough the road may seem, it still ends where He wants it to be. And that everything happens under God's hand. I guess that was what I was worried about. But she's gona be fine.
To all her so called "friends", if you would really spend time with her, listen to her, understand her, you wouldn't treat her the same as how you would now. She has all the rights to be loved :)
For me personally, I would really like to spend more time with you. Sorry if i'm not there sometimes, even for ur birthday, know that I care for you. And I would really want to see how we are gona be like in the future! >.< As for what you have wished for ur birthday, God heard it. And know that God is good, He never harms you. And I hope our friendship/sisterhoodship will never end! ^^
Love you lots. You know it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment