It feels like the last day i'm living on earth. Since after today it's gona be a LOOONG week of exams. I really hate exams, I really don't know how to express my hatred, RARR!! I cannot study, so bad that I tried from morning, I manage to finish a few pages in the late night. I really cannot study, I wonder how ppl survive reading stuffs they hate. Arghs.
But the starting of the day was great. I manage to wake up early and have a REFRESHING shower, Mmmmm... With the sweet scents of jasmine, rose and orchid extract! Haha.. Manage to do some chores before that too. Manage to call my mom and wished her Happy Mama's Day. Got to wear my "new" shirt and most favorite LEVI'S Jeans!! "LIVE UNBUTTON"... Of course not la! And, went to church. Sermon was so great! Really loved it. I think pastors should preach like this MORE often. Liked how Ps. Mal preached with GRACE. About how God is, from Adam & Eve, Cain & Abel, Abraham & Sarah, and to Moses and the Isrealites. God is so wonderful. I knew my sister would come if I told her about it. And she did. Will rememeber this sermon, the only time I can trully stay awake =D
Went Mage cafe, waited so loooonnggg... Bcz they have only an oven, at least I wasn't the last, ehehe.. Ran for the front seat of Ivan's car, slipped, almost fell on my butt, but luckily DIDN'T, Ahhh... Was FRIGGIN HOT. The sun can kill these days. And we also went LEFT 4 DEAD!! Ehehe.. Was so chi-kek at first, survival mode. And after that we decided to play a campaign, and we chose this map which I NEVER pass before, thanks to Neil when I almost survive, was just a step away. In the end, I still died, the giant tank killed me. To blurr to run away when I saw the tank so near, so I shooted. STUPID ME. At least my dad didn't call, THANK GOD! :D
And I went home, home-bitter-home. Wanted to study and suddenly dad wanted to go out for dinner. We went Sushi King! Emma's husband's shop. Ehehe.. Ate alot of sushi! Love the wassabi, Mmm.. It healed my running nose. Haha. A sweet Sunday evening I can say ^^ Was in the car on my way home. It's really nice to travel in the car at night. It just feel so.. Calm, peace, freedom... Especially when u travel in KL at night, the twin towers are oh so bright. Bintang Walk is filled with lights! :D Would want to go there again, and NEVER COME BACK! Hehehe..
Well here I am.. Blogging, hoping to stay away from reality as long as possible. But the time has come, that I have to..... STUDY... X_X Pray that i'll survive this week. I know I'm sure gona fall, didn't even study. How horrible is that! But from sermon today I learnt that God is always before me, no one and nothing can be against me :)) Love our God because He first loved us <3 So i'ma rejoice even if I fail my exams! Haha.. This is the joy I have in Him ^^
Peace! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment