So I skipped school today. Didn't even bother to ask what homework there was. I felt so sleepy the whole day. In everything I do, everywhere I go. I always feel like sleeping. Not because I was tired, just.. Sleepy.
I woke up with a worse sough throat. Sweating cold sweat. And still, a blocked nose. How uncomfortable I felt. I keep sweating, maybe it's a good sign. Dad took me to a place in Sea Park, a small stall beside the street. A friend of his, selling all kinds of herbal drinks. He recently 'invented' a new drink especially made for preventing H1N1. It was out in the newspaper. What my dad ordered for me was, the most bitter-tasting drink among all. It was meant for sough throat. "Ewwww....." It's so horrible, I cannot swallow more than 2 gulps continuosly. Even the H1N1 drink taste more pleasant. But in the end, it was all worth it, because it helps my throat ALOT.
After I came home, which was around 2, I slept. Riiigghhht untillllll 6. Was suppose to have dinner with my teacher and Rachel. We went KL. I love the place. It's so different from SS2. We ate at Changkat Bukit Bintang road. Where all the foreign restaurants are. I ate a medium cooked steak in a sandwhich :D mMMMMMmMMm.... I love the food. The place. The scenery. The environment. After dinner, we walked to Jalan Alur for dessert! Tourists like this place. I saw a family of foreigners eating on a chinese table, looks funny, haha. After that, I requested for a joy ride around the city, yay! Love the lights, the buildings. I didn't even know when I stopped right under the twin tower, I was like "Ooo, what's this shiny building here.." Until I slowly looked up, haha.
And so I came back home blogging, which is, Now? Already told my mom to send me for a check up tomorrow. And as for my moral project, tomorrow-lah!! Since it's RKA day. Hopefully my dad wouldn't scold me for failing 2 subjects. HOPEFULLY I can catch up on my studies. I've decided to cut down on alot of my activities. Been involved in so many things already. It's hard to let go though, but If I don't do so, I'll suffer in my SPM year. Be smart Tan Huey Wern. Get disciplined too. And more responsible. If only I was capable enough, then I can be involved in many things, sports, church events, school clubs, and still can score As.
Need to be more organized.
Planning ur life is not fun!
Hmmphs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment