Let me just blog a little of everything :D
Let's start off with Jane, cz I told her I would blog about her.
Jane wanted to attend her Cosplay session yesterday. And the request from her mom was, if either Ben or I go, then she can go. So she begged me with puppy eyes!! I wanted to hang out alone for a while also, but in the end I invited Kheng to join me since he's free(RARE). And Midvalley is big, so it's kinda scary hanging around alone. Ben joined us last minute too.
When I saw her, I didn't expect her to dress up as an anime. And I laughed the momment I saw her, AHAHAA. She was cute la. I have pics too! Will upload soon, can't do it now.
So she was in her costume. Keep it up Jane! You're gona attract guys with that! ><" She really enjoys doing this. So don't let anything stop you!! Unless God says so :p
It rained in the evening, so I didn't manage to go for my captain ball training. But I went for an early dinner! :P My dad, uncle, sister and I went to Souled Out. It's a cool place. Ate good food too. Surrounded by whites and Japanese. Romantic place too! It's a candle light dinner.
After that I head home, feeling so moody. And aches everywhere. It's hard just to walk normally. Since school is starting tomorrow, have to cut my nails, use acetone to wipe off my polish, get rid of my "holiday mood", and prepare my uniform and school books, and most of all, not forgetting, PRAYER!!! Coz I will feel very insecure if I don't pray before going school. Going school is like going war(as what Decky said). I totally agree! Maybe worst than that. The people there... I just can't stand it :'( I can't be myself in school. I can't be happy in school. And i'm gona be like this until SPM if I don't change the way I see school.
Haih.........
It's ok.. Been through this for years already. I won't die. God please help me to love school :'( Cz I feel like banging the wall every Sunday night. Adding to it, traning sessions. Have I mention about my first training after 3 months?
Woke up, but delayed on purpose, cz I do not dare to go back there. Finally got up. It was stuck in my mind when I was brushing my teeth, preparing, eating, in the car.. Finally I reached there. Lucky I didn't have to do any body conditioning work outs. I was just training hurdles, AGAIN. My coach scolded me, as expected. Wanted to ignore what he was saying, so I just ran over the hurdles without thinking, "BANG", I fell on my first jump, as expected. Injured my finger and knees, as expected. Cried, because I really hated everything I have to do. I hate it when he scolds me, because I didn't have any other choices. I'm stuck with this. It's gona hunt me for the rest of my life. Training was horrible, it always is. As expected. Have aches almost every part of my body, as expected.
There goes my dad, asking me to sleep already. When I haven't even prepare for tomorrow yet. I don't even have the mood to go school, I never do. Sometimes I wish I can just survive in a car crash, and injure my leg. Won't be lame but weak, so I have a reason to skip school, and training(for good). Excuse to have bad results too.
Haih. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment