BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When Disaster Strikes

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will I even survive by this weekend? I can't even tell.

My dad didn't come home last night. He said he'll be late. When I woke up around 12.30pm today, he's still not home. So we decided to call him around 2 something. When my sister called him, he sounded so down and upset.

What happened? His bank froze all his money. He had the biggest shock of his life. When he reached home, he looked so dull like someone just died. His eyes were red, looked like he just finish crying. I would believe it. He prepared a note to the Maybank manager. Something like he has 2 daughters and he does not own anything only his 8 years old satria. He left only RM20 in his pocket. He has diabetes and high blood pressure. He can even get stroke soon if he doesn't have any money.


So there goes all of my outing plans. Was suppose to eat in Italianiese at One U with my ex schoolmates tmrw. I even planned it. Was suppose to watch a movie and go shopping with Jane tmrw as well. Was suppose to teman my sheep Caryn for karaokie session, and a bunch of stuffs. Well fly away now. I guess the left of my holidays are just staying at home and loose weight since I will have to find my way to get the cheapest food available :( Sounds like i'm living in Africa.


I know God will not let me starve till death. But still, please keep me and my family in prayer whoever that is reading this. Hopefully things will be back to normal. Lucky tonight my teacher is gona belanja me and Rachel makan. I'll get something for my dad and sis as well. I wana work!!!!! Yea I better do if the bank is not helping.


peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment