BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It Was Because Of Grace..

I do not want to be ignorant of the hope I have in Him. Sometimes I am so selfish to only worry and care about my own stupid worldy problems that will never be gone. But that is life, life on earth will never be perfect. So what does worrying all these bring good to the life after this? I have to always remind myself to focus on the right things, and not take my own sweet time to recover from emo-ness.


Sometimes I am even bothered so much when I don't get what I want in life. How selfish x( When I did not see the bigger problems. There was a point when I knew Satan was talking to me indirectly, discouraging me with all kinds of words into my thoughts. And the most foolish thing I did was by letting him. And I get discouraged by the words of people, but not encouraged by reading the bible. I guess i'm reading it for the sake of it. So from now on, whatever Word I receive, I take heart of it.



Break my heart for what breaks Yours...

Indeed, HE DID. I remember crying over something which no one did. Cz in God's eyes, He feels the pain, and somehow I felt it too, so much. I always pray, that I'll have a heart like Jesus'. Because I find it so hard to give equal love to everyone. Some people are just so hard to be nice to, please change my heart dear God. Everyone needs a glimpse of Grace.



The harvest is plentyful, but the workers are few.

If I am the worker, I am certainly not doing my job. And I'm glad I realized all these. Because some don't. We don't blame them or accuse them. But walk with them. As you think about your friends and family, those who are really in need of grace. You have the heart, but do not have the time and strength or money. You'll feel burdened :/ We are also called to be shepherds like Jesus : )) I'm glad I OWN an obedient blacksheep(Caryn). Haha, i'm so glad to know that she's having faith in Him. And has known the truth till a point where she can never deny it. It was all planned by God Himself.



Now, why I should not worry or be afraid :

Psalm 32:8
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."

and

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."


Forgive me if I get carried away sometimes. So this is a prayer we have to make:

From Psalm 51:10
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me."

No comments:

Post a Comment