BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Me and My Life

I managed to survive without touching the computer yesterday. If only man have unlimited source of energy, then we do not need to recharge ourselves and use our sleeping time to do other important things. ZzZ... I officially started my training life. Back to basic. Yesterday's training was.. Not that horrible, just.. Bad.


We did plyo hurdles, ladders, and 150m drive X5, it was tiring. After training, while running to the back door before it closes...... AHHH!!!!! My leg felt like it was jammed, couldn't move it, but the muscle was twisting like crazy!! It was an awful cramp. I couldn't stretch it as it was so numb and tight, so I screamed for Shiang Leng from across the big field.


"Shiang Leng!!!!!!!!"........
"Shiang Leng!!!!!!!!!!!"............
"SHIANG LENG!!!!!!!!!!".............. Finally she heard me.


A few of them came running to me, as if a snake bit me, lol. Thanks to the not-so-ordinary cramp, my muscle's sore-ness lasted until now, when I have tripple jump inter-school competition later. And have to attend training at KJ stadium after that. With my back, arm, shoulders ache. I feel like a military soldier :'(


Well, I gotta go back school now. I'm gona take a short nap first :P Since school is just 200M away from home X) I wonder what other people are up to in their lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment