1) continue and endure the sufferings!
2) quit and endure the sufferings!
2) transfer school and endure the sufferings!
Well I guess they all have bad times to go through. So to make me not think of it, I'll just stick to what I do, Number 1. Since I'm taking part in Sukses in Pentathlon in July, I really need to get my fitness back which I have to go through vomitting, headaches, muscle sore-ness and aches and tan-ness!! I will eventually get used to it and start walking as if my legs are not even.2 more years to go... It ain't that long. By a blink of an eye, everything will just pass by. So... OK! I'll finish the race. I hope I survive. x(
Today afternoon, I performed in St. Paul's church for National Christian Teacher's Day Celebration.

My school's CF was the only CF that was chosen to perform. We played the song 'Who Am I?'. That song meant alot to me. I thank God for so many opportunities to serve Him in dancing. I really enjoy dancing in His presence. And I know it is all from God. He even told me He watches over me whenever I dance and sing in His joy, through a prophet. And I get so so so encouraged by that :))
One more thing. I was talking to Iris about a few of my friends. I found out that I have a passion to help my friends! Especially those who just accepted Christ. So Iris decided to help my friend too by getting her a suitable devotion book for her. After a long period, we finally got the right devotional book! And it makes me wana just save all my money up to get cute bibles, devotional books, study bibles for all of my friends who needs it. I know many of them who needs em'. If only I have the money :( Through this, as I keep my friends in prayer, I also keep myself in touch with God! Haha. Iris has told me to go through the book with my friend, but.. But.. I'm just 16!!! So I always depend on God! Which enables me to keep my trust and faith in Him. So I guess this is another thing that I really like to do :D
Well I better start making a card for my daddy now. Tomorrow will be another day.

the more i think the more geram i am..grrr
ReplyDeleteby neng
why u geram for?
ReplyDelete