BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I decided to post an early blog, since the internet connection at night is really bad. So today was RKA day. And my dad came and collect my report card. I haven't told him that I failed two subjects. And when he sat down, didn't know what to expect, he saw red words, many red words. And he was shocked. And the whole time, my dad talked way much more than my teacher, when my teacher was suppose to give reports on me. What he said was, "She's been involved in so many activities, sports, church, dance...."


"She's doing all these just because she wants to be known and have fame..."

WHAT THE........ And I said "That's not true." And he keeps talking and talking, and I said "That's Not True." And he continues babbling. And my teacher stopped me and said "Listen to your father Huey Wern..." Arrghhhh....!!


"When you're like that when you were younger, doesn't mean I'm like that also." Geezzee.... And he start crappin' about my results the whole day. And when I went for my Chemistry tuition today for the first time, my dad saw her wrecked house, and judge her teaching straight away. As I was walking in already, he called me back to the car and said that if the teacher is not good, don't take the tuition. Look at your own house first la..


I liked the tuition, she was very patient with all the chemistry failures students. As she was teaching, I told her that I have a confession to make, and I told her I didn't understood a thing she said because I'm waaaayyyy faaaarrrr behinddd... And there she goes, teaching us how to balance an equation, the BASIC. And guess what? I learned new stuffs! ^^


After tuition, I went to drink that horrible yucky herbal drink again. So I took it down gulp by gulp. And my dad said "Don't drink so slow, it wouldn't work that way." So after he saw how suffering it was, he decided to help me drink a little. So he took the cup, and swallowed the first sip. His eyebrow frowned immediately, HAHAHA. Lols. He only manage to swallow 2 gulps. At least now he knows how I feels. Immediately after I finish the drink, he ordered a sweet drink for me ^^ Now that's more like it!


So that was my day. Oh ya, I didn't go for check up. Since Joanne said that i'll be quarantined with the H1N1-ers. Lols. But I feel much better already, PRAISE THE LORD!! :DD Got to go now, BK class. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment