BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

D.A.D (Daddy's Appreciation Day)

Daddy, I used to be your little girl, and still am. I used to be so obedient to you, but not lately....


Today's Father's day. A day when all children appreciates their father. No matter how horrible/complicated/dead their relationship can be. Today is The DAY!!! Even though I just argued with my dad recently, I knew I had to reconcile with him, and to show sincere love to him today. And so I made him a card. I know he appreciates it very much too. I saw him reading it, then he saw me looking at him, so I quickly ran into my room and shut the door ><


I wanted to make it last night, so I brought all the colour papers, glitters, stickers, glue, and many other pretty stuffs into my room. After leaving all of it on the table, I....... Snoozed. So I woke up right away the next day once my alarm rang. I manage to finish it before my dad wakes up, hehe.



We went to Juara Stadium to watch Asian Netball Competition. When I stepped in the hall, I was like.... WHOA.... So ganas, yet so COOOOOL!!!!!!!! They inspired me so much :D There was this 6ft tall player. I'm 169cm and I didn't even reach her shoulders x( She's in the Sri Lanka's team. I think their group is gona win bcz of her, haha.


Anyway, coming back to my dad, I think I should do my part in not being so self-centered all the time, but to listen and understand him sometimes. He manage to survive after many shipwrecks in his life. He manage to move on strongly without a woman's love (gf/wife), and he feeds me with good food too ^^ He's not a moster. He's an ordinary dad like other dads. He's just special for me because he is MY DAD :DDD


So yea, if you see me blogging bad stuffs about him which I do quite often, know that I still love him xD I will TRY not to hate him. But see him in a totally different way and love him! zZz... I still hate school X(



Here comes another week of torture. Better sleep. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment