My red house got last overall. It's always that way, but I already did my best to achieve my best! Especially my relays, my team got gold in 4X100M for the past 3 straight years already. It wasn't easy this year though. With Michelle in yellow house and Anngie, Adrienne and Su Hsien in green house. I took 2nd runner so that Chi Yan would have less pressure when running. May Tze (1st runner) did a great job! She gave me the lead. And lastly, Lydia (4th runner )just bang the track like she never did before! Haha :DD
After that I went to KFC with my friends. We took many pictures together :D
Science theory of 'reflection'....
Oops, it's upside down, oh wells.
Gotcha first! :D
Me and rachel shared a Toasted Twister and Meltz! MmmmMmMm...
And after all that, we wanted to hang out somewhere else, cz we didnt want to end the day 'so early'... So we end up going to Tropicana City Mall for a movie! We watched Transformers 2.
The movie was really funny, haha!! I really liked it ^^ Can't wait for the next one to be out! There's this scene where I almost cried until Rachel stared at me, again and again, lols. I was like "Don't look at me la!" "Can you just watch the movie and stop starrin?" Lols. She made me laugh when the scene was touchy, what a great job la Rachel ><"
After a few of our friends left, me and Rachel plan to walk home. Since we walk faster than the traffic, haha. But temptation came in when we saw a taxi.... Rachel was aftering the taxi when the traffic was not moving. But suddenly the traffic moved, she was chasing after the taxi! Haha. And I was just taking my sweet time behind and cheered for her "Go Rachel!!" So she finally got the taxi's attention, but she didn't know hot to open the door and ask, there's when I come in. The bad thing is, the taxi asked us to pay RM2 extra, which is RM4 cz we end up paying extra in the end also. But Rachel said "Whatever la", so we went in. (Only in desperado moments)
At 8pm, I was heading to Made 2 Love concert held in Glad Tidings with my school friends. It was good la, jumped like a crazy woman. God reminded me of a few things there. In the end I realized that it doesn't really matter in what others think or see about me, cz God still sees me the same way and knows who I really am.
I only manage to capture these.
Our 'glow in the dark wristbands'!
They're awesome in dancing, ahh!!!!!
And so I pray that past hurts will not affect me in a bad way but helps me to become stronger :)

No comments:
Post a Comment