What's wrong with people wanting you to stay home during the school holidays? What was it for then? Study at home? That's what schools are for. Holiday is the time when we have no school, no homework, the only time we are stress-free from school work. That's what holidays are for if you don't know.
And it's only 2 weeks, we have the whole year to study. I hate it when people tries to stop you from going out when they don't even have a reason to. They just want you to stay home. Like.. For what good reasons? As if my house are always filled with people, as if there is peace in my house, as if my family is perfect. There are so many reasons why I JUST HATE GOING HOME. So what you want me to do after pleasing you by going home? There's just nothing better to do.
But when I go out there, there are so many greater things to do. Not just for the fun of it, you learn. How can staying at home helps me more? But only to be like a frog living in the well, and that's all you get. The more I'm expose to all these, life's more interesting. More challenging, and fun. So quit threatening me to go home. They find ALL KIND of excuses for me to go home. And I HATE IT.
Instead of building your relationship with your family at home, relationships get worst if we talk more. Because nothing seems to make sense, or helpful, or encouraging. Tell me why again I should love home? I only sleep and keep my stuffs there. If my family was perfect like Sarah Jane's, I would love to go home and hang out with my family. But things are getting so messed up now. And I don't wana face my family members. I don't know what to say or how to react to them. Every word that comes out from their mouth kills me.
And the bad part is... I became so rude and impatient with them. Coz I really cannot stand them. Too many years I have been patient and accept everything that they do. Now that I realized, I became very rebelious. :/ What am I suppose to do, I really can't live with them. It's been a few weeks already since I saw my mom, since she called me a devil and asked me to go hell. WTH. Haih...
Eloi! Eloi!! :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment