I just wana blog and not do anything else right now. Stupid flu is killing me. Trees are wasted bcz of them. I can never get rid of my sinus :(((
Went training today. And I found out that I'm taking part not in Pentathlon, but in HEPTATHLON!!! That event was suppose to be for guys!!! There are total of 7 events: 100M hurdle, 800M, long jump, high jump, shortputt, javelin and I don't know the last one, and I'm afraid to know x_x"
So I tried out javelin throwing today. Have never touch it before. So me and Shiat Hui tried it out as first timers. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad! It felt like I was Xeena for a moment while holding the javelin. At the end of training, Sir asked us to run a fast jog for 1.2KM. I was already gasping for air, lols.
Now, about school... There are many people who are suspected to have H1N1 already. One is next to my class! I even talked to him yesterday. Few schools are closed bcz of this influenza including SMK Damansara Utama. My question is..... When is our school closing down???
Aargghhh, dad's rushing me to sleep again. He just limit my 'stay awake' time. How can he expect me to sleep at 11? That's just insane. Geeze... I'll just go to my room, as if I'm gona go sleep >< Will be looking forward to this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment