Before I start, I just wana announce something to everyone.
There will be an Interschool Prayer Rally happening on this Saturday.
The details are :-
Venue: Community Baptist Church Sea Park
Date: 04.07.09
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
Speaker: Pastor Andy Yeoh from Acts Church
The prayer rally was organized by students from SMK Damansara Utama and SMK Damansara Jaya. It is open to anyone and everyone! Even to those who just want to sit and listen or to see what's happening. Please pass this news on to anyone who is interested. And let me know if you're coming. Thanks! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perkembangan dari semalam....
Was so worried that I might get H1N1 until I couldn't sleep last night. And the weird thing about today was that I couldn't smile :( I tried, but it felt so awkward. So I didn't bother the numb look and just gave a dull 'hi' to whoever I see.
I plan to skip school tomorrow. Not that i'm lazy or making an excuse for not passing up my moral project, my dad wants to take me and my sister to 'pray' to my grandmother in a temple tomorrow, where all the monks will come and ask us to walk rounds & rounds, squat, bow, get up, squat, get up, squat, bow.... For 2 hours continuosly. It's tough training for hamstrings, but i'm glad that tmrw will be the last day i'm ever gona do that. After that, I'm gona go see a doctor. >_<"
What struct me today was that one of my friend, was abused by his parents. I saw many... Many... MANY new wounded scars on his hands, neck, obviously his whole body has it, as if he was whipped badly. He is my friend and I....... I can't do anything to help him. But one thing is for sure, God has great plans for him. After all the prophecies he has recieved. He has not fully accept Christ yet, but God already made plans for him. He will have great strength and wisdom to change lives of people(according to the prophecy). But all the pain and sufferings now, he has to go through them. Arghh... May His good will be done. Keep Holding On.
Oh geeze, I needa close my eyes already. Even though there's no school for me tomorrow, I have to be prepared by 7.30am for breakfast with my 2nd brother. Which makes no difference with a school day's waking time. GoooooooooD Nigggghhhht. Huffs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment