I can't think straight right now. Simply because it's a Sunday night. Can someone just stop time just for a sec? I need to breathe right again.. I needa blog, it makes me feel better. Somehow it helps a little. And a little, is enough.
Now where do I start? I have a project to hand in by Tuesday. And I haven't even start a bit. I just can't make myself work! And I'm falling sick real badly. Had bad running/block nose since Friday. And i'm feeling that there's a sough throat coming my way. Had a slight headache earlier on today too. And i'm so terrified by H1N1 now. I'm not even sure whether I should go school tmrw or not. The problem is, if I really do have H1N1, I have already spread it to all of my friends and family. Tell me what should I do again? Continue typing.....
Suppose to have an official dance practice for Hari Kebangsaan tomorrow, as I was suppose to choreograph a part of it. I haven't got any ideas! And if I go for practice, it will last till 4, and then go training right after that until 7. And after that rush to tuition until 10pm. And after that is my only free time to do my project. If I have to finish it by tmrw, I cannot afford to sleep. Oh mann.....
So the best way is, cancel my dance practice, which I know will disappoint my friends. And not attend training when competition is near. I have to finish it. Hopefully, again I say this, I will survive. x_x So what do I do tonight? After blogging? I'ma pack my school bag, maybe finish some mod math homework, maybe take a look at the project, and I needa pray that I don't get H1N1. And I think I should get a check up too. I need to stop hyperventilating and start thinking straight and plan ahead. Good idea? ......... Good enough. But now, I need a will to start...
"Tan Huey Wern!!! Stop thinking about it and move on!!!"
It's something that has been in my mind for.............. A while.
It's such a time waster. Not to mention it causes emotional breakdowns. These kind of things should never be in my way. It shoudln't even be a problem for me. But I didn't know it can be THAT bad. God take it away!!!! It brings no good. It distracts me in almost Everything. It is also my weak point. If only I have an eliminate button for it. CZ I NEED IT SO BADLY. If only it was that easy to get rid of. :/
Now something different to blog about. (Sorry if it's super long, skip this if you want)
Was locked outside my house when I got home at 7.15 just now. And my 2 other sisters were happily working out in the gym with "hot guys" and eating their wonderful dinner in Curve. When we were suppose to gather in the house for 'ladies night' at 8!!! It was all Melissa's idea. And they ended up coming back home at 9 =_=" So I called Caryn for dinner opposite INC. When I reached there, she couldn't make it. LUCKILY, I saw Jeffrey Ng and Enrico. *pause*
I think i'm having a slight fever. OH MY GOSHH!!!! I can't have H1N1, I CANNOT HAVE H1N1. x_X I seriously got to go. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment