BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

S to the U to the G-A-R, Rushhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Today.....

I didn't had time to have my breakfast, lunch.... And came home with no one and no food on the table, leaving me with maggi mee and chinese new year cookies.


Today.....

I'm angry with myself for failing to do such simple things. Woke up so early, but work are yet not done.


Today......

I still live in fear.


But also, today....

I had a great time dancing with my friends in a studio in Sunway Pyramid.
I realized that in the dancing world, everyone is competitive. In order to be good, you MUST have that extra thing about you in the way you move. And I don't have it. But it's ok. I still love dancing.


Rushed to Pyramid, thought I was late for the rehearsal, but nahh... Everyone is just chilling out, taking turns to dance on the dancefloor. So Sugarush danced, and we thought, what's wrong with us? Why can't we do better? We started argueing among ourselves. So we decided to start discussing, and we decide to have fun while dancing. And when it was our turn again, we started singing to the song, added some own lyrics to it, added some voice effect for the moves, and man..... Everyone said we improved so much! So the key to success comes from the spirit. Lol. It's so true. We even had our own Sugarush cheer before and after our dance! Team spirit is our super weapon.


Everyone sweat like a mad cow today in the studio. There were super alot of people, and was it us or was it an oven we're in? Our sweat just flooded the sofa and floor, and the whole studio stinked! HAHA. Lucky I brought my body spray, and I sprayed it in the air, and whoever needed it to clear their body odour, they walk through it.



I LOVE DANCING IN A STUDIO. I love the sound system. I love the BIG mirrors. I love the people who loved dancing as much as I do. I love smooth dance floors. I love the space! I lovelovelovelovelove...... There were different types of dances and many dance team. It's like.... American's Best Dance Crew series. There were more hot girls than hot guys. HAHA. There were street jazz, lyrical, hip hop, traditional, drama dance..... I stayed in there for 4 hours and yea I've seen alot. :) Everyone is just so talented in there.



Oklah, there's just so many things to say, but I need my royal sleep now, got a BIG day tomorrow! It's kinda like my last performance of the year with Sugarush, we'd be glad for the great, exciting, fun and challenging experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment