BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Year for Chinese only (racist) HAHA jk.

It's Chinese New Year eve!!!



I'm gona put on my Chinese New Year spirit, not the superstitious one like not sweeping the floor on the first day, but be glad that I can receive ang paos, play with my little neices and nephews, and get to know my cousin's new wife! Ooo...... Not to forget, the wonders of YEE SANG. Its not about the taste, it's about the UNITY!!!! Lol. I'm just so excited about going over to my uncle's house later. I'ma big girl now! :D



I didn't shop for new year's clothes. Oh well, only my parents will notice, not like others do, haha. I plan to use RM180 + RM150 from my collected ang pao money. It's for my camp and athletics. So I guess I won't have much savings. Unless I gamble with my cousins, but I suck. I think I will lose more than I gain. Haha. But my sister can gamble weih. Maybe I can ask her to give me RM50 for my birthday present, nyeknyeknyek....


It's a Saturday morning. You don't how relaxed I feel when I had no rush to wake up this morning. No problems to stress about. No work to rush. No nothing. My sister on the lights at 7, for a minute I thought I was late for school. But, my sister was late for scouts, pheeewwww~

I feel so STRESS-FREE. I JUST WANA BE HAPPIIIIIII!!!!!!!!


Yea, I pray to God that I don't have to bow down to any idols this festive season. Pray that i'll have a great time with my family. :D I'm starting to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment