I feel so unproductive this holiday, why?
I didn't go training.
I didn't complete any work.
Disappointing myself everyday.
So when i'm going to start? Definitely not tomorrow. Since i'm going bukit Gasing in the early morning, at least I get to shape my thighs and butt, after all those calories, HAHA. In the afternoons? I have to hunt for clothes for my dance performance. So i'm bringing my little girls along. *jane&vanessa* Go pasar malam in the evening, singing at night. It's a full day out again.
Friday? Even worst. Whole day out again. And after that is the weekends, which most probably, i'd be busy. So my work will never be done. I'm really LACK OF ALOT OF DISCIPLINE. How do I teach myself to be discipline? How do I motivate myself? How do I push myself to work?!?!?!
Not dad, definitely not mom. Father in Heaven? Yea I prayed. I'm starting to be distracted by not-so-good things. I begin to unleash the monster in me. But everything is still under control. I need to be reminded constantly about why I'm here, and what i'm suppose to do.
1 thing that needs to be done this year. I need to get myself to be discipline. In what sense?
Be on time.
Finish what I started.
Complete work succesfully.
Priorities first.
Start early, end early.
It seems impossible. But since there's an aim, my mind is going towards it. If I fail, i'm just gona give myself a second chance. Don't worry, I won't emo my whole life because I fail to achieve something. I think..... Oh well. It's 1am and I think I should sleep right away because I've been waking up missing the mornings. And also I will be waking at 7am, going up the hill. It's a great way to start the day. With the fresh air of the forest, and some sweat going on..... Alright i'll cut the crap. :x
I can say that I enjoyed my holidays actually, without thinking about my duties.
MWUACKS! I'm on the higher site today. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment