BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

I SURVIVED!

Well of course. I woke up a little later than usual today. Managed to not be late for assembly, manage to walk pass through spot check. But struggling SO MUCH to stay awake for the first 2 periods. And my teacher gave 3 pages of homework of it. When i'm sleepy, whatever enters me, will go straightly out through the other ear...



So I was suppose to choose either to attend my dance practice or netball practice. I wanted to go for dance, but my netball captain asked me to lead the team because she has an eye infection. Then the other school players in my house did not come at all. After school, cycled to friend's house for practice, then cyced to school straight, then cycled home. Then took the cab to PBBC, and finally reached home at 7.30pm. My busiest afternoon of the month.



So it was announced by JPS that our exam's full marks is only 80. The other 20 comes from our attitudes in school, discipline and homework. I'm so not gona pass my addmaths since I never pass up her homework. I don't even know whether is it a good thing, but I have no other options.



Tomorrow is another day..... I'm afraid but.... I don't want to be. :( My eyes are telling me to sleep. But my mind is telling me that homeworks are not done. Struggle..... Garghhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment