What can I say about today? Which is the first day of Chinese New Year, also Valentines Day, & my brother's birthday. I spent the whole day with my friends. And with none of my family, hahahaha.
Church in the morning, delicious kebab for lunch, movie and free expensive dinner. GREAT!
Anyway... I was thinking about works and responsibilities. I don't feel like I can take them all. I'm afraid I can't carry my job well. I'm afraid I can't make the right decision. I'm afraid i'll screw things up. I'm really afraid. I need encouragement.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct your paths.
Amazing how this verse just pops out in my mind, so i'ma take it in..
Church in the morning, delicious kebab for lunch, movie and free expensive dinner. GREAT!
Anyway... I was thinking about works and responsibilities. I don't feel like I can take them all. I'm afraid I can't carry my job well. I'm afraid I can't make the right decision. I'm afraid i'll screw things up. I'm really afraid. I need encouragement.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct your paths.
Amazing how this verse just pops out in my mind, so i'ma take it in..

No comments:
Post a Comment