I don't know what's wrong with me, Jojo doesn't know what's wrong with me. God, can you please just tell me, what's wrong with me?
All I know is that i'm sad. I really want to get myself out of this. But because I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't help myself. Something's really troubling me alot. Disturbing my mind alot. It's like, i've lost my heart. I don't feel like myself, I don't know what's going on, I've lost part of my senses, i'm 'dead'. It's pretty weird, I really hope it's not a spiritual attack.
I think, I really need help. I should find someone older to talk over this, or else i'll get myself in trouble. I can't really think properly right now either. Tell me it's normal. Coz I don't feel normal.
So it was my first youth leaders meeting. The truth is..... When I just got there before it started, everything seemed fine. But when everyone settled down, I got scared. Maybe it's normal, but I wasn't comfortable. When I was suppose to share testimony, I really blanked out. I just wanted to run away. It's really one of the weirdest feeling I had. Goshh...... What am I suppose to do if I don't hear anything from God...? Or am I not trying hard enough?
I'm just gona be an insane woman until I find out what's wrong with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment