BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ways to avoid fustration..... NOT!

I'm easily fustrated. I stress when I work. I cannot stay calm when everything is not right.
These are some parts of me that I know very well of.


Right now, i'm so so fustrated. This week? I don't know how to go through it.

-From tomorrow onwards, I have netball training for interhouse competition.
-From tomorrow onwards, I have alot of dance practices because my performance is this Saturday with 700 audience maybe.
-From tomorrow onwards, I have to finish my moral and chemistry project.
-And tomorrow, I have netball practice, dance practice, and CF camp worship practice, I can't go for all. So I have to make a decision.


That is why I feel like having a second appendicitis. I don't want to go school.


I finally told myself that I cannot handle everything. I used to think that all I need is discipline. But I guess I just need focus. There's so many things going on, in the end, I can't give my best to all of them. I'll end up killing myself, which is what i'm doing right now. There's just too many commitments. So I have decided.....


-After this Saturday's performance, my dancing life will be cut away for awhile, plans to join dance class will be out of my 'priority' list :'(
-After MSSD/MSSS, and sports day, NO MORE SPORTS.
-Church? Same as usual. But I really hope we can cut down a little activities. Maybe just me. But usually I will join them even though I have a mountain of work to do at home. :(
-CF? 2 of my assistants are more stressed out than I am, so I guess..... It's priority.


So what commitments do I have?
Church/Youth
Athletics
CF
Tuition? NoOOoOOo!!!!


That's all? Yea it may sound little, but these 4 are tough enough to make me go crazy.


But fear not! He is my strength when I am weak. The weaker I am, the stronger He is in my life. I still need alot of encouragement and support. Emotionally and mentally and spiritually. Haha. My mind is so busy with my own self reminder about everything that I'm suppose to do right now. How nice it is to just shut it off and go to sleep.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D':

No comments:

Post a Comment