BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mail Delivery

Well add maths tuition was pretty good. She explains alot, at least until I understand. Thank God for her. She's a nice lady too. Someone that I can approach without fear, haha. The only problem is the tuition's timing. I'll leave that to later.



Just watched the movie UP. I like movies with good endings, even though the starting was a little touchy. And I walk funny now! In a weird way. I had difficulties crossing the roads just now, HAHA. Old woman..... And tomorrow's Friday! So fast. And I only found out by today that we will be having cell in CF, which I am suppose to plan something to do for my encouragement department. My mind is really blank right now. God please give me ideas...!!



My mood right now is more to the positive side. Which is a GOOD thing. Will need this mood to complete my homeworks later, blog first, haha. Pray for my bad time management. ><




Anyway, what I really want to say is......




You really gotta pray for me.
I don't know how but things are getting worst if nothing good is happening.
It's so hard for me to hear Him lately. I wonder why....
I cannot be a good example to others when i'm always sleeping in class and solitude myself.
I don't even know what's wrong with myself, or how to help myself.
My anger control system has broke down.
I'm starting to hate, & be selfish.


Tan Huey Wern, something is definately wrong with you man.



Training has just add up to 50% of sufferings into my life.
I not only have to start from zero fitness level,
with competition coming really soon,
with struggles in my studies,
my relation with people,
with physical, emotional pain,
and the responsibilities I hold.....


Please tell me it's nothing.



And so only God will still be my Saviour and my Deliverer.
I should stop looking at the earthly things, and look to the things that last eternally!

Thank you blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment