BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Renewed Purpose

It was priority to spend the first & last second/minute with God for my birthday this year, haha. And what God did on my birthday was.... He made my second brother available to have lunch with! Even though he's my brother, I only see him on Sundays with his wife & son, for only a few minutes. That's why I treasure the time I get to spend with my siblings.


So what about my brother? He told me many things that really opened my eyes, corrected me, and encouraged me!! Like, whoa.... It's been a while since I felt that way. And what exactly did he say? It's just too long to type it down here, so ask me if you wana know. Eversince that lunch, it just changed my perspective of things and people around me. I was just so blind before this. Now that I can see and understand better, everything has a meaning now :)

Yes, LOVE, changes it all.



Many times in school, little things seem to affect me alot. And I will drown myself into it suddenly. It's so annoying. But i'm trying to keep myself still in the Lord :) Karate-chop them!!!!




How bout the check up session in the hospital?
Well, I spend 3 hours there waiting. It's just SO crowded. When it's finally my turn, it took me around 5 minutes to get back out. All I did was opening the door, doctor said, "Tan Huey Wern, I've been waiting for you for a long time. Go and lay down and I will check on you in a while." Lying on the patient's bed, he asked me whether have I been doing my daily activities. Err, yea? The he pressed directly on my wound and asked whether is it pain. I said no. And it was DONE. Zha Dou.... I laughed for a while actually. Coz it was somehow ridiculous and hilarious. But I trust the doctor.


NO MORE FOOD RESTRICTIONS,
I'M FREEEEEEEE~!!!!



I've so many things to say, but i'm so.... Tired. Physically. Been attending training lately. And I can proudly say that I'm taking PENTHATHLON as my event! Woohooo.... Ending my last service with a challenging event. Quoted from Nike : Just Do It.


Okay, my eyes are urging me to sleep. Oily skin, big pimple, slight cramps? Most probably my 'aunt' will be visiting me soon. (If anyone would ever get what I mean.) Don't think guys would understand, hahhahahhahaha. But if you're a guy and you understand, i'd give you a thumbs up!



Ok, i'm giving in. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment