BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wiiiiiiiiiiiii

I actually survived in a dress, the whole day OUT!


I needed a shower badly cz it was SUPER hot! But I had to go here, and then there, and then to another place. So the people who saw me in the morning saw the same dress I wore later at night. That's ugly image!!

Yes i'm vain. Sorree.


Ate good food for the past 3 days. Thanks CNY. One of the first few dishes was the roasted pig. There were a few more left, and all the ladies on my table couldn't afford to eat it, so they ask me to eat it. (Because I can afford to chew it and then swallow it) HahHAHahAHa.... *Coughtheydontcoughexercisecough*


The fun part is that after dinner, even though I was darn tired, me and my sister went to my cousin's house to play Wii. And they made fun of me and my sister.

They said, "Play this one!! This is really fun and funny!" So being a noobie, I innocently selected it. The game is called MissFit. And guess what I had to do? Aerobics.
There were the splits, the tree, the bunny, the hoola-hoop... Can u please don't imagine... We had to hold on to the action for 15 seconds infront of my young cousins, and my aunts and uncles!! I will never fall for that trick again. But yes, we all had a great time laughing.



Work will officially start tomorrow! All that needs to be done, NEEDS TO BE DONE. A.S.AP. *keep telling myself that* Need to exercise too. Can't go back training with all the Yee Sang, pork, biscuits and kuihs in me!! Anyone wana have sports? Since we're all so FREE. We should totally have fun spending time together in doing sports man. So beneficial. :D


It's 1.30am already. It's also......... Time for sleep mode. Owh man, all the agenda for tomorrow is popping up in my head. They will never stop coming and increasing, and increasing, and increasing, and increasing until......... BOOOOOOOM! Judgement Day.




:/ >>> : >>> :) >>> :D

No comments:

Post a Comment