BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 14, 2010

After ....... Days

Define sad and I feel everything about it.

In one part of the psalm said something like, :"It is good to be afflicted, so that I may know your decrees."


My sister told me that it is all just a test, to see that when all goes wrong, is God still sufficient for you.


Yes He is.


But I have my 'but's....

I don't know how to express this sorrow. But it's like loosing almost everything. But who am I to say that anyway?


Hatred and anger stored up in me. What have I become.. Things can go bad, but I only hope that I won't go bad when times are bad.


Yea so i'm in a cc now with not much privacy to write my blog. But I so miss blogging right now. I miss Facebook, Youtube & whatever you can do online. Oh yea, Google too. :'(




Wait for my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment