BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 1, 2010

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAYYYY!!!!

Today, SMK Taman SEA is no longer using JPS paper. Hip hip, HOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

God has shown justice to His people! Lol.


Though Bio paper was my hardest paper so far, but I felt so much better, knowing that everyone is going to score base on their real knowledge now. Not capability to cheat and score well.


Pn Lee came into the class today, giving us a smile saying, "Now this should be the way we should take our exams. Sorry that some of you only studied the tips." I know that she didn't do it just to get back at us, but for the sake of us. But I can see her name everywhere on Facebook now: "I never had a hate-list, but now I do and Pn. Lee is no.1." , "I hate her.." yadayada. They tease someone who is doing the right thing, when it is not even for herself.


I like Pn Lee. She's a new believer, that's why she knows what is the right thing to do. Bet she wouldn't even bother if it wasn't for wisdom from Christ, just like every other teachers. She thank God for where she is right now, she shared her testimony during CF. I look up to teachers who stand firm on their ground, and not ashamed to show others that they are for Christ.


The students don't even think rasionally anymore. Sigh.


I could be just like them, or even worst, if it wasn't for Him. So.. I shall stop judging them :X And thank God for justice! Yeahh!!!! :D


So.... I found this dance choreography when I searched for the song "I Can Transform Ya". And guess what? I loveeeittt!!! Haha. It was 3X nicer than the previous video, and it's real LA style. <3 Check it out!!






And finally, I would like to say, TGIF! THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!! Give me a break already. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment